- Read all of the physical books that I own and get rid of the least important ones cluttering my house. (I got a Nook for Christmas!!)
- Be the best mother I can for Lynaea
- Get rid of any stretchmarks that I got while pregnant
- Get rid of the baby weight
- Get back to Freshman year of college weight
- Finish the first draft of my novel
- Join a group of some kind that meets at least once a month to keep me social
- Get the courage to talk to people who knew my mother so that I may know her better as well.
Wish me luck! Happy New Year everyone!!