I Weigh HOW Much?!

Ok.

I realize that weight gain is essentially part of being pregnant. However, there is some serious sticker shock when you step on the scale at 19 weeks pregnant. I mean, our brains are programmed to think that what we gain is only us growing. It is only a number and I'm actually on the low side, but I need to reprogram my brain.

After weighing myself tonight, I checked out this calculator online and it eased my mind. It is a pregnancy weight gain calulator that checks your weight gain against what the healthy range is for how many weeks pregnant you are. It is actually pretty neat.

This reprogramming of my brain may take some time to do, but I'm working on it. My mantra is now... I have no idea. I wrote a few things, but none seemed right. Like I said, I'm working on it.

If you are a stressing pregnant momma, check it out! It helps to know that what you see on the scale is what your baby needs to grow.

And you aren't getting huge for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment