My husband and I are in need of fun things to do together that don't involve money. This is easier said than done in today's society, but I was determined to come up with a list of at least 5 things tonight that would cost absolutely nothing. This is what I came up with and I think we might actually do them all!
1. Double date in! Invite a couple over to talk, watch a movie you already own, or play board games (or all of the above!) A date by yourselves is also allowed ;)
2. Stop by your local library and take out a movie. Though the selection is not as extensive as a rental place they usually have some newer movies that you probably forgot you wanted to rent when you saw the trailers a year ago. If your library is close and the weather is nice, take a walk there! Double whammy.
3. Learn a silly new skill together and have fun watching each other trying to master it. Juggling, learning a card trick, and card shooting all have fun possibilities. Plus, the next time you go to a party you will each have something to show off!
4. Go to a nearby park or beach and allow yourselves to be kids again.
5. Volunteer together. Sounds lame, but it actually feels really great to do something for someone in need. Sharing the experience only enhances the feelings you have for each other.
Posted by Jenn at 6:54 PM